websites in about a week
Amazing WordPress websites built in about a week
Mobile optimized responsive layouts
Captivating designs for any business or industry
Affordable, predictable and cost effective pricing
Styling maximized for conversion and ROI
Powerful e-commerce with PayPal, Stripe & more...
Expertly coded, fast and secure
Modular page builder makes editing a breeze
Expand as your business grows - limitless options
Multiple language (WPMU) compatible
2 Hours of strategy and planning included
Secure hosting w/ email & maintenance available
Supported by local professionals in Orlando, FL
What’s the cost?
There are a lot of variables when it comes to building a website, and after 12 years and completing over 350 of them, we’ve figured out how to simplify the process and created the beautiful options below.
Our pricing is affordable and transparent: there is a base setup fee of only $1,445 plus $245 per page.
Page = unique page style layout
3 ‘service’ pages using the same layout = 1 page
Page = unique page style layout
3 individual ‘service’ pages using the same layout = 1 page
Don’t want to worry about hosting? Premium hosting with up to 5 email address, daily backups, advanced security suite and ongoing plugin and theme updates is available for only $99/month.
Are you ready?
Pick a design below and let’s get started!
Don’t see what you want? Let us know and we’ll send you some other options more specific to your business (we have more).
A LOT! You will get a completed website based off the design style that you pick with the pages you request.
- Use of the images you see in any of the layouts if you want them.
- We’ll edit or resize your existing logo
Don’t have a logo, we’ll include a text based logo at no additional cost, or we can create 4 unique logos for you to pick from for $250 (50% off our normal rate).
- We’ll setup the header and styling of the website
- We’ll adjust the colors to match your branding
- We’ll adjust the fonts to match your branding
- We’ll setup all contact forms on the website
- Have a video? We’ll add it and make it look awesome!
- We’ll setup all the forms to email the appropriate addresses
- We’ll setup a confirmation notification
- We’ll link to your social media sites
- Want an Instagram feed? We’ll add it
- Need visitors to schedule appointments? We’ll link to your service
- We’ll fine-tune the layout and optimize font sizes for mobile
- We’ll add all pages to the navigation
- You get all the images you see in the mockups, and we can replace them with your photos at no cost.
✅ If you want us to provide new images, we charge a flat $199 fee to source up to 15 high-resolution replacement images. These will be used in your website, and you’ll also be able to use them in your other marketing.
- Migrating your data from existing website (if needed)
- Maintain your current URL structure (if needed)
- Add your Google Analytics tracking code (if needed)
- Add your Google Tag Manager code (if needed)
- Add your Facebook Pixel code (if needed)
- Initial SEO setup via Yoast SEO plugin
- Training video on how to edit and change the website
What’s not included?
What’s not included:
- Custom Content: text, videos, images etc… You need to provide us with all the stuff to go on your website. We do offer content creation as a separate service.
- Any redesigning of a layout. We will move, relocate, replicate or delete sections already on a page at no cost, but redesigning or changing of a page’s structure will have a fee.
- Ongoing support, ongoing maintenance or ongoing changes to the site (we offer this separately)
- Graphic design or custom graphics (we offer this separately)
- Marketing consulting (we offer this separately)
- Copywriting (we offer this separately)
- Setting up Google Analytics (we offer this separately)
- Google Webmaster Tools (we offer this separately)
- Setting up Google Tag Manager (we offer this separately)
- Setting up Facebook Pixel (we offer this separately)
- Ongoing local or national SEO services (we offer this separately)
Want to get setup with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and Google Tag Manager? Order a website package worth $4,000 or more and we’ll include it at no additional cost, or you can add it separately to any package for a one-time fee of $449.
Can we start with just a couple of pages and add more later?
These website design packs are built using WordPress and are developed to be easily expandable as your business grows. You are able to to add more pages at anytime in the future.
There is no minimum, and no limit to the number of pages your website can have. You are able to start with just the basics and add more pages weekly or monthly. Don’t forget that your Google Rankings will be improved as you have more content pages, so you can keep expanding your site as needed.
What if I want e-commerce?
Want to add e-commerce to one of these designs – no problem!
There is a one-time setup fee of $975 to add WooCommerce (the official WordPress e-commerce system) and configure either Stripe or PayPal payment gateways, setup the cart, checkout and terms & conditions pages, and configure the store’s emails to match your website’s branding.
Also included with the setup fee are the changes necessary to display products on the homepage and creating the 2 other pages needed for an online store: the product category page and product detail page.
It’s important to clarify that if you have 100 or 1,000 products, you do not need to pay for 100 pages or 1,000 pages – and there are no fees based of the number of products in your store. Because you own the website and the store, there are no transaction fees aside from Stripe or PayPal’s merchant service fees.
Amazon.com-like product filtering, wishlists and other custom options are available but are not included. We do recommend having a custom site developed if you’re selling more than 25 unique products.
We will create a how-to document clearly showing you how to add products, manage inventory, put items on sale, accept coupons and run your store.
Should you want us to setup shipping and sales tax rates, add your products, create variable products, integrate with a shipping service or other administrative services, we can do that for an additional fee.
Do you support us after the sale?
Of course, doesn’t everyone stand behind their work?
We stand behind our work and will fix any errors or formatting anomalies for 30 days after we’ve finished with your website.
If you choose to have us host your website for you, we extend that level of support indefinitely (at least for the time we host it) and also provide preventative maintenance and updates to the core files to keep your site running optimally.
Who is this type of website good for?
Websites in about a week are ideal for:
- Any business that needs an amazing website
- A business owner who doesn’t have the time or budget for a full custom website
- A business owner who knows the basics of WordPress but not how to build an entire website
- A business owner who wants to start small and then grow their website in phases
- A business that needs a special website to close a new project or support a specific client
- A business owner who is frustrated trying to use the Wix, Weebly or GoDaddy “builders”
- A new business that needs a great online presence quick
- A temporary website while a custom site is being built✅ (we give a 50% credit towards a custom website project if completed within a year)
- A business that wants better organic SEO
Do you guarantee that you’ll complete our website in a week?
If you have your logo, text, pictures, any videos or other information that you would like us to put into your website ready for us, we absolutely, 100% guarantee to complete your site within a week!
We would also need access to your domain or a compatible hosting account in order to make the site live.
In the event that you’ve provided all that to us and we’re unable to complete your website in a week, we’ll give you a $500 credit to use for future work or a refund of $250, your choice!
Can I use a design for a different industry than shown?
You are free to use any design for any type of business, although some styles will work better than others for different industries. We think the layouts in the “Favorites” category can be used with incredible results for almost any type of business.
We are showing a selection of ideas and concepts and many of these layouts will work well across many industries by simply changing the images.
Is this a real website?
Without question! These semi-custom websites are all built using WordPress and the most advanced modular page building framework in the world. We have built sites using the same technologies that have over 2,000 pages, handle thousands visitors and process hundreds of transactions per day.
Once we have completed your website we will initiate a handover process where you’ll get an administrator login, a how-to video, and you will have full access and be able to edit the pages yourself should you want to.
Our websites are built using WordPress, the world’s most popular content management system – powering 34% of all websites on the internet.
On top of that:
- WordPress has a 60.8% market share in the CMS market
- WordPress powers 14.7% of the world’s top websites
- 500+ sites are built each day using WordPress while only 60-80 per day are built on platforms like Shopify and Squarespace
- The WordPress Plugin Directory features 55,000+ plugins
- WooCommerce powers 22% of the top 1 million e-commerce sites in the world
Does the type of hosting matter?
Yes – a WordPress specific hosting account is required in order to guarantee functionality and compatibility. Although some discount hosting plans say they are “WordPress Compatible” that does not mean the website will run properly.
Premium hosting with up to 5 email address, daily backups, advanced security suite and ongoing plugin and theme updates is available for only $99/month. Additional email addresses are available in blocks of 10 for $25/month.
We do not recommend GoDaddy for hosting or email due to the speed, spam, and long-term costs. However, if you must use them, please select their Managed WordPress option. You will not have good results with their “Deluxe Linux” hosting or other options.
How do we pay for it?
We’ve tried to simplify this as much as possible and are 100% transparent with our fees.
We just require the initial setup fee upfront in order to get your project started and begin working on your site. We’ll review any custom things you might want and provide you with an estimated total cost. When it’s done you’ll approve, pay the balance, and we’ll either host it for you or migrate it to your hosting account (please see the FAQ regarding hosting accounts).
Want to pay monthly? Just pay the initial setup fee and signup for hosting through us and we’ll spread the remaining balance of your website over 12 months.
still have questions?